Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mary Needs A Stall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyrenBane

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 pm

*As Mary* I walk up to the ranch. It is beautiful! My horse, Dusty, stands by my side. He is the only horse I can stand, and I suppose this place will be the best for him. I go inside and wait for someone to give me some information.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 pm

I see her standing there. "Can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm

"Oh of course." I say. "I need a stall for Dusty here, but I am not very good with horse care. Can you give me the low down on what I need? And can I have a stall? How much would a stall be? Am I allowed to stay at the hotel and still have my horse here?" I giggled. "Sorry for all the questions."
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:25 pm

"Whoa, whoa slow down. Well, i can take care of Dusty when you are not able to make it. I also will let you live here on the land if you want to so you do not have to worry about Dusty. Anyways, i am Yasmin."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:29 pm

"Oh well... I don't have a job. I'm applying for several positions, including the sheriff... But i have no money for now. Well, I have some money. How much will all this cost me?" I look at you sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 pm

I hold up my hand. "I am going to give it to you for free until you get a job."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:31 pm

I look stunned. "No way! You're really going to... What? I am so happy! Where can I set up?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:33 pm

I smiled. "Well, you can stay in my house with me. I need a roomate."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm

"Oh thank you!" I give you a hug. "i have very little stuff to bring over, can I do it tomorrow?" And then I look at Dusty. "Where does he go?"
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 am

"Yeah." I then grabbed Dusty's lead rope and brought him next to Midnight. "He can go right here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mary Needs A Stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Needs A Stall   Mary Needs A Stall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Needs A Stall
Page 1 of 1