Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mittens Wants A Mate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyrenBane

Mittens Wants A Mate Empty
PostSubject: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm

*As Mittens* I run into the cave and yowl. 'Is anybody here?' I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 pm

A black and grey cat comes up and introduces himself, "I am Pheonix, your name may be..?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:28 pm

"Mittens." I blush. "Lame name, right? Well... My human named me. I'm not wild..." I smile coyly. "Nice fur, Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:32 pm

"Mittens is a wonderful name." i smile. "And I am no wild cat either, my owner got me and my sister not too long ago"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 pm

"Oh. So I guess we are both new to this area." I meow. I then begin purring and roll over on my back, rubbing my back against the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 pm

"Yah, but she has some animals so I was quick to learn about the place." I purr and give myself a shake.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 pm

I decide to be direct. "You're cute, Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 pm

"And I think your beautiful" I say sweetly.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:45 pm

"Really?" I blush. Then I get up and rub my side against yours.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:47 pm

"Yes, really" I purr and press my side against yours.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 pm

I blush again. "If... if you want, you can... you know." I say, batting my eyes at you and letting off a deep, throaty purr.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Smiling I round to your back and get on, pump up and down gently and then slide off.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:55 pm

I meow softly when you finish. Then I look at you with shining eyes. "I really like you Phoenix. I always wanted to have kittens." But then my face falls. "But I understand if you don't want to have anything to do with my children."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Hair stood up for a moment, "I really like you to Mittens, I have always loved kittens and every cat has been a kitten once." I nuzzle your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:03 pm

"Sorry! I guess that sounded weird, huh?" I shuffle my feet. I look at the setting sun and meow softly. "My, my. I have to go. My owner will be worried." I ran away, forgetting to say good-bye. Then I double back and rub muzzles with you. "Bye." And then I am gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mittens Wants A Mate   Mittens Wants A Mate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mittens Wants A Mate
Page 1 of 1