Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming for a vist...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PyrenBane

Coming for a vist... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming for a vist...   Coming for a vist... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm

"After you serve your time." I say. I look you in the eyes. I frown. "Sorry about this Josh."
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Coming for a vist...   Coming for a vist... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:36 pm

i grined slighty "i should be the one saying sorry, sorry i can't hold you in bed like i did last night, and to do you like we did." i frowned letting my head go back looking at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Coming for a vist...   Coming for a vist... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:17 pm

I frown. "This is my work, you don't have to mention that." I growl under my breath. Then I smile. "But maybe I'll visit you later." I nod to an officer who takes you to a cell.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Coming for a vist...   Coming for a vist... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:34 am

i smiled a little then went i got to my cell i sat down on the bed looking around at the walls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming for a vist...   Coming for a vist... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming for a vist...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Crazy :: Human Places :: Police Station/Jail-
Jump to: