Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kat Comes looking for a home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faye

Faye

Kat Comes looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Kat Comes looking for a home   Kat Comes looking for a home Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 am

Kat~

I drive carefully up the driveway pull a jumbo sized horsetrailer.I park my truck and walk into the main lobby."Kat Williams"

"Yes,Here is your key Miss"

"Thank You"I smile and walk back outside stuffing the key into my pocket.I open the car door letting my dog out.Then I walk to the back of the trailer and unlatch it.I untie Zip Me Up and walk him down the ramp to the stables.I put him in the end stall and then go back to the trailer to fetch Hidden Passage.I untie her and back her down the ramp.I walk the nervous Hidden Passage to her stall across from Zip Me Up.I carry in a few bales of hay and give a few flakes to each of them.Then I walk to my room with Mandy at my heels.I sit down on my bed and sigh exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Kat Comes looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat Comes looking for a home   Kat Comes looking for a home Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:48 pm

I quickly get out of my car and hook up the horse trailer.I run into my apartment and grab my suitcase.I throw it in the truck along with Mandy.

Then I run to the stables and return to the trailer leading both horses.I load them up and drive back to Lily`s.
Back to top Go down

Kat Comes looking for a home
Page 1 of 1