Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
unbreakable

unbreakable

Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Empty
PostSubject: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Riley:
i smiled at all the danceing people and join in danceing with the beat in my tight jeans a low tank top
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:14 pm

i keep dancing but getting bored that there was no guy to have fun with
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 pm

John~
I stood and watched everybody dancing.Most were drunk and not in a sane state of mind.Then I watched one girl dancing alone.I walked up to her."Hey,I`m John,whats your name?"I must have been really desperate to go walk up to a stranger.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 pm

i smiled brightly "hey im riley" i stop dancing and look at him "nice to meet you" i say sweetly
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:29 pm

"My pleasure also,so what do you do as a hobby?"He asked wanting to get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:00 pm

i smiled "dance" i step closer to him smiling brightly "you?"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:20 pm

"Surf,can`t do it much around here though.Not any oceans near..."I respond shrugging it off.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 pm

i smiled "you surf?,sweet" i look at him smiling
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:22 pm

"Yep,so you dance,awesome.Me,I`m not very good"I smiled back at her.I shook my head allowing my hair to fall over my eyes.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:24 pm

i smiled "thanks" i blow my bangs out of my eyes and smirk takeing his hand "come on dace with me"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:45 pm

"Okay Then"I reluctantly agreed following her out onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 pm

i smiled and wrap my arms around his neck dancing "relax your all teas"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:01 pm

"Okay"My shoulders relaxed and went down an inch or two.I rested my hands on her hips and stepped slightly closer to her.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 pm

i smiled and dance with him "i dont know what your talking about, your a great dancer"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 pm

"Well slow dance is easy,but other dances..I am like a cat in in water."I take on hand off of her hip and stratch the back of my neck uneasy about this.Then I place it back on.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:38 pm

i chuckled and smirk "john its ok" i smiled and kiss him lightly on the check
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:05 pm

I blushed."Do you want a drink,It`s on me."I offered her.Then I took hold of her hand and held it up.I kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm

i smiled "sure" i blushed slightly and smiled
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 pm

I motioned her to follow me and walked to the bar.I found two seats next to each other and sat on one.I waited for Riley.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 am

i smiled and slid onto my seat and look at the bar tender "beer please"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:31 pm

"Make that two."I correct her.Then I hand the bartender the pay of $6 as she hands us the two beers.I take a sip out of the glass.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 pm

i smiled and take a sip of mine, i look at him "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:43 pm

"No problem."I respond shrugging it off.
"So tell me more about yourself,"I say leaning back in my chair.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 pm

i take a drink of my beer and smiled "well i love to dance, but oyu knew that.ummm i cat ride a horse to save my life and i have a twin brother"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 pm

"Well,I have a brother,we are nothing alike,when I was younger we lived by this deserted farm.We went out to play football one day.When he tackled me once I broke my collar bone and couldn`t move for 2 hours.My brother ditched me.And two hours later my mother came to get me and I went to the hospital.Turned out that I broke my collar bone."I chuckled skaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter   Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riley comes to dance and to have a one nighter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next