Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dean Waits For The Mall Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PyrenBane

Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Empty
PostSubject: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 pm

After getting off work, I go to the bar and get a beer. I sit down and wait for the girl from the mall.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 pm

I walk in and wait for the guy as i order a beer.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 pm

I come over to you. "Hey. I'm Dean." I say.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 pm

(I am going to work on what she is wearing.)
I smile. "Im Kay Lee."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm

I grin. "Kay Lee?" I say. "Well, I invited you here to get to know yah. Here, let me tell you about me. Lecherous, a general madman, and a great lover." I say happily, teasing and yet not.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 pm

This is what she is wearing:
Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Link-doll-1
"Well, i like a guy that is not about himself. You know, i do not like guys who only think of themselves. I also want a guy that is caring. But you know, i am kind of a caring person, i love animals, and i love to solve mysteries."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 pm

(I show you what he is wearing soon.)
I grin. "Well then. You have some criteria, I see. I work with grooming horses, I take things kind of fast, I care for my girl, but I want her to take care of me too." I say, taking a swig of my beer.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:33 pm

I lean agains the table. "Really? Where do you work?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:37 pm

I sigh. "Oh, at a ranch." I look at you and smile. "It's owned by Yasmin, the Farming Ranch." I finish my beer and order a martini for you and a beer for me.

(Here's what he is wearing. IGNORE THE FAACEEE! XD)
Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Brian_mcfadden_official_blk_leather_jacket_walking_300x400
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:39 pm

I smiled as i heard his cell ring. (Its going to be Yasmin)
"I think you need to answer that."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:41 pm

I growl under my breath and answer the phone. "Hello?" I ask, angry to be cut off from talking.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Yasmin: "Hey, i need you to come a little later than usual, i have someone bringing a horse that needs to be broke, and i do not want you to get hurt at all."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:44 pm

"Well, first off, I only GROOM horses." I say, "And secondly, I won't be able to come in day after tomorrow. Tomorrow is my day off." I say, calming a little.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:44 am

Yasmin: "Oh, sorry, i forgot. I guess that overworking last night is finally kicking in." I hang up
Kay Lee: "Sounds like she works a lot." I looked at him. "So, what do you like to do on your time off?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:28 pm

"Not much. I like to drink a little, and go out. I also tend to watch a movie and read a book." I say.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 pm

"Whats your fave movie?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:42 pm

I stop and think. "Probably... Quarantine. It has just the right amount of scary but with some realistic elements that make it all the more frightening." I nod curtly. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm

I looked at him and thiught for a while. "I would have to say Flicka."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:49 pm

I nod. "Flicka. A horse flick. Seems your deal." I say nicely. I take a swig from my drink.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I looked at him for a second.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 pm

I laugh quietly. "That is an odd expression you got." I say, smiling. "What're you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 pm

I looked at him. "Have you even seen Flicka?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:56 pm

I shake my head. "Nope." I say.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm

"You should."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:06 pm

"Hmm. I don't know. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Waits For The Mall Girl   Dean Waits For The Mall Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dean Waits For The Mall Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next