Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-Pizza Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Diamond

Diamond

Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm

"Maybe we will find out soon." I say.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Mittens comes in with the fifth and then sits outside the closet, looking worried. "She's waiting for something." I say.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:35 pm

"Yah" I say and look at the door to see Pheonix bolt in and place the kitten with the others. "Pheonix?" I look at my cat, surprised.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 pm

'Who's Pheonix?" I ask. Then I remember. "Your cat!" I exclaim. I watch as Mittens and Pheonix curl around the kittens, purring. "That's adorable."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:39 pm

"Yah, adorable." I smile warmly, watching them.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:41 pm

I sigh softly. "Six kittens. I'll have to get a bigger litterbox, more food, kitten food, wow, six little collars, vet trips..." I smile. "But it will be worth it."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 pm

I nod,"It will be nice to see them grow up from kittenhood." I say sweetly.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:45 pm

"I never had a kitten before. Mittens was a year old when i got her."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:47 pm

"I used helped my parents with some batches of kittens, but never handled them on my own."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 pm

"I am guessing that the kittens won't need too much help form us. Mittens and Pheonix can care for that."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:53 pm

I nod, "They take care of them and we buy all the supplies."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 pm

"Jeez, I am exhausted now." I sigh. I yawn softly. "I am probably going to sleep now. You can go back to your room, I guess... Unless you got something that can keep me awake."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:58 pm

"Nope, I am fresh out." I get up and stretch, "I will go back to my room for a nap"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:59 pm

"Well then, bye." I say. I kiss you on the cheek and then smile drowsily.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:00 pm

I smile and walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:03 pm

I fall on to the bed and grumble. "Smooth, just go to sleep and let her walk away." I moan to myself. Then I get up and change into boxers for sleep. I get under the covers and smile softly as I hear small mews from the closet. "Godd night, kittens."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Pizza Hanging Out   Post-Pizza Hanging Out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Pizza Hanging Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2