Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sassy comes vulnerable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

Sassy comes vulnerable Empty
PostSubject: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:00 pm

~Sassy struts in slightly drunk her big breasts hanging out of her low red tank she was wearing a extremly short black mini skirt -She swept her black hair out of her face reveling her beautiful emreld green eyes her sexy sun-kissed body shimmered slightly in the dim moonlight -She leaned up against the brick alley wall slightly dazed her black high heels proped up against the wall also , she was very vulnerable-

(somebody rape her plz lol )
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Trevon~
I came out of nowhere and popped up in front of her."Hello miss."I smirked."What is a fine lady like you doing out her all alone?"
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 pm

~She looks at him "I dunno " she said her black hair shimering her breats hanging out -

(lolz i want her raped lolololol)
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:16 pm

"I can take you home,my van is just over there."He offered trying to hide his evil smirk.If he pulled this off.It would be two rapes in one week.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 pm

~She looked him up and down , he was hot she thought smirking . She shurged - ya sure - she said walking towards his van her sexy body obviously attracting him ~
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:26 pm

He got in the drivers seat"I have to stop at my apartment first though"He drove to his apartment.

(Go to the apartments thingy)

This is hot?
Sassy comes vulnerable 23ut1kk
lol
i guess to a drunk women..
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:27 pm

yea hotel
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 pm

eewww lol no !!! (can hebe dramaticly hotter for this please okay lol im going to picture him young and hot , omg thats kinda hard now that you showed me the pic !!!okay ..... think hot umm abs ya abbs and mucles short hair young white 19 year old okay ill try t picture him a hot sexy guy lol )
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:33 pm

lol im laughing so hard right now
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:39 pm

lol i can havethat affect on some people sometimes haha lol
Sassy comes vulnerable Tpp2571cuvh0 <<That may help me Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sassy comes vulnerable   Sassy comes vulnerable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sassy comes vulnerable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Crazy :: Human Places :: Dark Alley-
Jump to: