Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mary At The Bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyrenBane

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Mary is sitting at the counter of the bar, an apple-tini sitting on a paper napkin in front of her. She takes a lazy sip, her face scrunching at the taste of alcohol. This is her first time drinking.
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Jacob walks in with his tight pants and tee shirt.he starts dancing on the dance floor then comes to get a drink and sees the girl."hey,whats up?"i say smiling
Back to top Go down
https://horsecrazy.forummotion.com
PyrenBane

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 pm

"Oh, hello. What's your name?" Mary asked. Once they were introduced, she offered him a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm

I smile."im jacob"i look at her and sit."ill have a heineken!"i yell to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Mary watched him take a swig from the drink. "Oh, so you're a Heiny-Man, eh?" She laughs lightly. She then took another tiny sip at her martini. For some reason it tasted too bitter. She wasn't enjoying herself, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:14 pm

I laughed."i guess,give the lady a budweiser"i smile."have you ever drinken?"i smile
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 pm

"Actually, I haven't drank before." Mary put her hand up and motioned the bartender, "No Bud, no thanks. Can I have another tini?" She asked, realizing she had finished hers.
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm

I laughed."so your a nooby at drinking eh?"i smile and laugh.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Mary's eyes squinted at the word 'nooby'. "Yah, I guess I am. Is that a problem?" She asked, a bitter tone cutting into her voice. She looked him directly in the eyes. "I guess I just ain't a full fledged party person."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 pm

As the bartender gives her her drink, Mary points her thumb at him. He looks around, confused, but he doesn't see why.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 pm

"You know what, I have to go. Have fun drinking your Heiny." Mary walks away, ignoring his protests. *Mary is gone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mary At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary At The Bar   Mary At The Bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary At The Bar
Page 1 of 1