Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mittens Runs Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Mittens had been let outside for her weekend walk. her human, John, always let her out on Friday, and she always came back on Monday. Mittens stalked a small finch, but lost interest as it flew away into a high tree. "If only there was someone to play with!" She thought, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:30 am

A golden dog walks in, spotting the cat he doesn't chase, but greets, "Hello, I'm Cooper" I cock my head to the side, "What might be your name?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Mittens looks at Cooper through small eyes. "Mittens. What are you doing here?" She hissed, wary of the large dog befire her.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm

"My owner lets me out once and a while. I stick by her side a lot, so I get a break once in a while." Cooper sits with ears perked.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Mittens relaxed a little bit more. "Well. You're in a hunting ground, so are you hunting? Are you hunting...cats?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Eyes sparked surprised, "No, the only meat I like is when my food is flavoured chicken, lamb, or beef."
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Mittens smiled. "Okay then. As long as you don't want to kill/maim/eat me!" She made a small circle around Cooper and then mewed softly. "So... Does your human have any other animals?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 pm

"Yah, she has a horse named Fire. She told me she might get a cat one day though." Eyes following Mitten as she circled.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:54 pm

"That'd be nice." Mittens chirped, sitting in front of the dog. "I need a new friend."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:57 pm

"Not to sure when, but probably soon, could be now, in a day or 2, couple weeks." Cooper's eyes looked a bit excited at having another friend.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 pm

"Are you good at hunting?" Mittens asked, looking around the small meadow. She mewed loudly at a raven that had landed, sending it flying.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 pm

"I'm ok, but my big paws can make a lot of sound sometimes." My eyes scan the place quickly.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Mittens smiled. "I am not good at all. I suppose it is because I was raised as a house cat!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:37 pm

"I am let out quite a bit, so I like to practice sometimes and as a Retriever it comes a bit natural." Cooper smiles.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm

"Lucky!" Mittens runs to the end of the meadow and then pounces on a leaf. She plays with it, and then looks around, uninterestedly.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Walking up to a stream Cooper leans forward and laps up some water.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 pm

"Well, I am going to go. Perhaps I will see you around. Bye Cooper."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"Bye!" Cooper calls as he runs off in the direction of his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mittens Runs Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mittens Runs Out   Mittens Runs Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mittens Runs Out
Page 1 of 1