Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reservations For Two!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyrenBane

Reservations For Two! Empty
PostSubject: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 pm

*John* I call ahead for two seats at the Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:22 pm

I walk through the doors and quickly spot you, I walk towards the table and took my seat.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm wearing a silky shirt and I look much better than I did in the Parlor. I smile widely, my confidence finally showing. "Hey Caitlyn." I scoot into the table, placing my napkin on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm

My hair looking better than before, I'm wearing a white skirt and a tight pink shirt. "Hi John" I say as I put my napkin on my lap.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 pm

"You look very beautiful." I say, as a waiter walks up. I order a Coke, even thought we're in a fancy restaurant. I smile broadly as the waiter turns to you.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:31 pm

I order a Diet Pepsi and smile at you, "Thanks, you look nice too"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 pm

I decide to get right down to it. "So why did you accept to go out with me? I mean, I'm kind of a loser." I look into my Coke, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Looking surprised "I thought you were cute and I have my own thoughts about people" I looked down at my napkin as if it was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 pm

"Sorry! I mean, I made you uncomfortable. I am not too used to talking to girls." I sigh. "The only girl I ever talked to is the niece of my boss. And she doesn't like me. I haven't..." I look up at you. "I've never even had a girl-friend."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm

"No, no its ok. I admit I never had a real relationship either." I said, giving a warm smile, I decided to try a conversation, "Do you have any pets?"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 pm

"Yes, actually. A cat, Mittens." I smile warmly. "She's probably out in the meadows right now, catching mice. She's a great cat. Although, I am afraid she might be pregnant, she's been getting pretty fat." I realize I am dominating the conversation, so I grin. "What about you? You have a horse, right? Everyone in this town seems to."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm

"Yes, he is a nice Showjumper, I also have a wonderful dog, I might get cat one day though, their names are Bright Fire and Cooper." I smile at you sweetly.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm

I grin goofily. I can't help it. "You're pretty nice. I guess I am not used to such a wonderful dinner companion." I look up, because a waiter is currently staring at me, waiting for my order. "Uh, two Veggie Egg Rolls and a Bento Bowl." I say. I look at you hesitantly. Did she want to actually eat dinner with me? I couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 pm

I gave a lopsided grin and I quickly order Orange Chicken, I turn back to you,"Thanks, its great to have dinner with you"
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm

"Ditto." I look at my wristwatch. "Holy cow, it's getting late! We better eat fast, 'cause this place is going to be closing soon." I look at you. Then I grin. "Sorry, bad joke. It's kind of an inside thing at our ranch... You wouldn't get it." I look down at the flower designs on my plate, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:59 pm

"It's ok, I have a question though, which ranch do you work at?" I ask and then smile.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"Actually, it's called King D's, it's a ways away. About four or so towns over. I'm on a break, you know, vacation. So is my... friend, Mary. She's here too. We're both here with our friend Dean and Mary's uncle... But he doesn't get out much."
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 pm

"I work at Champion Jumpers Calaway Breeding Stables, at least I will soon hopefully." I smile easily, "Have you ever ridden before?" I ask suddenly.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:08 pm

"Of course. I am a ranch hand. And I do like a horse, I just don't own one." This time, I look at my watch and jump out of my chair. "Oh crap, I have to go pick up Mary! She doesn't have a car and she needs to get home from the bar." I look at you, but my eyes say 'I don't want to go'.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 pm

"Ok, I better go to, before my horse kicks down the stall walls from being trapped up for a while." My eyes went a bit sad at thought of leaving.
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 pm

I sigh heavily. I didn't want to leave, not when I was having so much fun. We both rose form the table, and as you turn away, I kiss you softly on the cheek. "I want to see you again." I smile broadly. "If you want, we can meet... I mean, I can meet you in front of my motel room. Its at the motel, Room 2b. Bye!" I jog out the door.
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:18 pm

"See you!" I call and get up to go back to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reservations For Two!   Reservations For Two! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reservations For Two!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Crazy :: Human Places :: Jasmine Gardens-
Jump to: