Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyy I'm bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanut

Peanut

Heyy I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Heyy I'm bored   Heyy I'm bored Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:37 pm

About me I live in Albany,Oregon and Love animals..I am a blonde and have 3 brothers,2 step-brothers and a Half brother on the way I am the only girl besides my mom.My parents are also divorced so yah but please message me Im about to die from my Brothers
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Heyy I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy I'm bored   Heyy I'm bored Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:57 pm

hi,i live in Oxnard,California and love animals,my favorite animals are horses and wolves.I am blond and have 1 brother.My parents are divorced also.
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Peanut

Heyy I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy I'm bored   Heyy I'm bored Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 pm

thats cool yah I've never been out of this state witch really sucks My fav.animals are everyhting but manly horses sorry if I type slow its because my cats sleeping on me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Heyy I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy I'm bored   Heyy I'm bored Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 pm

I have been to a lot of states because my mom is a champion endurance rider,i have been in and won 3 rides.Also California is the 3ed state i have lived in
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Peanut

Heyy I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy I'm bored   Heyy I'm bored Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Thats cool well I have to get off now UGHHH so I might be on in a couple days since im going to my dads house
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Heyy I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy I'm bored   Heyy I'm bored Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:19 pm

ok bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyy I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy I'm bored   Heyy I'm bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyy I'm bored
Page 1 of 1