Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

emily wanders around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unbreakable

unbreakable

emily wanders around Empty
PostSubject: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 pm

emily:
i walk around my back hoodie covering my eyes, i look at the guys hanging around and sneered, i could take them down any day. no one tried to pick a fight with me. on the streets i was the girl no one touch.
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Jason~
I drive down the alley.Seeing a girl walking alone I roll down my window."Hey,why are you walking alone?"
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 pm

i lok at him and sneered "why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:36 pm

"I guess I`m just a caring guy"I grinned."I will give you a ride home,once one of my sisters got snagged here and raped then killed."I suggest.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm

i look at him "one, i dont have a home two, no one messes with me ,three, i dont know ir trust you"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:17 pm

"Number one I`m not a bad guy,Number two,I have a ranch with extra cottages that you could stay in and I can`t really think of number three."I smiled shaking my head.I looked into her eyes,I wasn`t a bad guy.I wish she believed me..
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:20 pm

i cock my head to the side looking at him "why do you want to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 pm

"One of my sisters got snatched up here then raped and killed.And I wouldn`t want that to happen to you."Jason stated smugly.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 pm

i rolled my eyes "if i go with you will that make you shut up?" i ask steping to his car still on high alert
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 pm

"Sure,go head"He answered.I placed my hat on my head and waited..
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

i get in and look around for anything i lean back in the seat "thanks" i mumbled
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 pm

"Okay Then"I smiled and drove to Water Side Ranch.

(Go there i will make a topic)
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 pm

[kk]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emily wanders around   emily wanders around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

emily wanders around
Page 1 of 1