Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason brings Emily

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 pm

I get out of the truck and walk to her side and open her door for her."You can go and pick one of the cabins"I said pointing to all of the cabins.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 pm

i jump out and look around "ok thanks" i smiled faintly
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm

"No problem,oh and do you like horses?"I smirked and closed the car doors.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:18 pm

i look at him "well yea,i guess" i say then look around turning slowly
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm

"Awesome,"I smile and walk into my house.I looked out my window at Second Chance grazing in the pasture.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 pm

i watch him go the wander to the cabins looking at them finely picking a big one i smiled and look around in it
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 pm

I sat down in my favorite chair and relaxed.I pressed a botton and it began to vibrate.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm

i smiled and run up the stairs seeing a big bed i squealed and big fling myself on it laughing "this it great!"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

I fix myself lunch and bring it out on the picnic table in the shade.I ate quite slowly thinking.He would buy two horses.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm

i kay on the bed laughing then sit up and look out the window seeing him sitting alone i shruged and walk outside to him
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm

I didn`t notice her coming out.My Hat hid my eyes.I started to write on my note pad.

Buy one mare
Buy one stallion/gelding
Call Kat or visit her?
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:08 pm

i walk to him quietly "what cha writein?" i ask looking at him
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 pm

I blink my eyes a couple of times surprised."My to do list.I`m going to go visit my sister,then pick up some horses,you can come if you want."I said walking toward my truck.I backed it up toward my horsetrailer.Then got out and hitched the horse trailer up to the truck.I dissappear inside the horse trailer double checking that it was safe.Then I reappear and get into my truck.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:16 pm

i nodded and watch him then get in the truck and look at him "i might as well come,ive got nothing else to do"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am

"Ok we are going to pick up the horses first"He began to drive to downtown where he would pick up the horses.

(Meet me at Downtown)
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:19 am

i nodded ok,cool" i look out the window

[kk]
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 am

(yep)
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Once we arrive,I get out of the truck and ask Emily to halter Shayton.I haltered Shasta and backed her out putting her in a pasture.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm

i nodded and get out i walk into the trailer "hey boy,please be gently with me right now my ribbs are killing me" i walk slowly to him
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Shayton~
Seeing the back was unlatched I backed away pulling at the securely tied rope.But the rope did not break or become untied.Then I saw Emily and slowly walked towards her lowering my head.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 pm

i smiled and sighed "thats a good boy" i slip the healter on and lean him outside smiled
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Then I rasie my head suddenly almost yanking her off of her feet.I was surrounded by new smells and sounds all at once.

Jason~
"Put him in the pasture that is next to Shasta."Then I walked to the picnic table and began to clean up from lunch.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:51 pm

i bite my lip from crying out in pain when he lifted his head and nodded "got it" i lean him to the gate and open it for him
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 pm

After I cleared the picnic table,I walked over toEmily."Something wrong?"I ask her.
Back to top Go down
unbreakable

unbreakable

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:57 pm

i looked at him i couldnt lie anymore about my ribs "my ribs hurt" i look down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason brings Emily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason brings Emily   Jason brings Emily Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason brings Emily
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next