Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trevon Brings Sassy..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye

Faye

Trevon Brings Sassy.. Empty
PostSubject: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:28 pm

He parked the car and offered to Sassy."You can come into my apartment with me,I have lots to eat and drink in there"He lied
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:35 pm

(lolz read my other post kk lol haha okay post a hot pic kk lol ill try to find one haha ill try to picture him hot lol )

~Umm okay - she said slightly warily walking inside of his apartment (just dont put a dirty sock in her mouth lol )
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:40 pm

(This good?)(He did that before)
Trevon Brings Sassy.. 11vmxea

As she walked in he closed and locked the door without her noticing.He sat on his bed."C`mon over here honey."

(He waits then strikes.."")
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:43 pm

(yesss it does Smile )

~She looks over at his mucels sweeping her hair out of her face she struted over to him her low shirt and short skirt defently temting him , she sat down beside him tiredly , but soon to be waking up ! lol
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm

He put his hands on her shoulders gently pushing her down.He put one finger to his lips.He reached up her shirt unbuckling her bra and he stripped her shirt off of her back.He threw her shirt and bra up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm

~She wimpered softly under his weight - mmmphhh - she squeaked queitly- her eyes widend dramaticley as he saw on his nightstand that there was rope ~Her large breats now revealed , she was scared she had never been raped before she was still a virgin -
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Trevon~

I quickly grabbed the rope and tied her hands and feet to the bed poles.Then I strip the rest of her clothes off so she was completely naked.He stripped his pants and underwear himself.Then he stcuk his tool up her hole and humped her several times.He still had a lot more to do if he wanted to feed his hunger for her.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 pm

~She wrigled her toes as her legs were completly spread , she wimpered as he stuck his large tool into her she glanced up at his hot body normal hole in pain but then starting to enjoy it . She thougthto herself about what might happen and all those things shed heard about like guys keeping grils for days even months and rapeing them frequently -
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:19 pm

He grasped her breasts in his hands as he pumped harder going in even deeper.He groaned with the efforts,then moaned with pleasure.He never put on protection.He could do this all day all night.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm

~She squeled as he pulled his large tool out of her normal hole and shoved it into her tight hole she grminced in pain as she ripped a little from his size a little blood dripping down her - She looked up at his abbs as he pushed into raw areas , though she knew he did not put on protectoin she probly would not be pregnent (she wont lol)
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm

He got off but still kept her tied and naked.He did this because he might want to hop on again any second.He didn`t he put his underwear and pants on and stared at Her big breasts.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm

~She looked back at him her hot body letting out a slight tremble her emreld eyes stareing back at him wondering what he might do next thinking of plenty of other vile things he would probly do to her ~
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 pm

Then he hopped back on her.Her licked her hole then stuck his finger up it.(Ew?lol)(I`m starting to get clueless)
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 pm

~She groaned as he fingered her and licked her her heart raced ponding hard against her chest (I know right ewww lolol haha)
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 pm

He tore his pants and underwear off again,but this time he tied his underwear over her mouth.He changed into a fresh pair of underwear and pants.

(Not dirty socks...lol)
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm

~She coffed and tried to get it out of her mouth - Okay - okay I wont say anything -she said looking over his hot body - Just please take it out - she said pledingly (i'm not sure thats any better lol)
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm

He didn`t believe her.
"I could change my socks" he murmured'He took one off then the other.He tied them together then around her head as a blindfold.

(Lots better!lol Laughing )
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:23 pm

~She scoffed she had been telling the truth she was not going to give him anything extra now deffently not her emreld eyes shone with fear even though he could not see them she was slightly irritated that she ad been tricked into this , though he was hot she just lay there unresponsive to him anymore untill he took it off of her she knew it would not be as fun for him if she did not move - (lol hhaha)
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 pm

He tore off his underwear and socks from her face.Then he sat down in his chair thinking..

(Hard to think of ways to torture her...lol)
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:40 pm

~She giggled staying quiet as she watched him 'think' -
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:57 pm

He grew bored because nothing came to mind.Soon he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 am

~She streched out her arms and legs in the bed still tied painfully with her legs spread , she rolled her eyes at him as he fell asleep -

(Just read some of Josh comes with a girl , you'll definetly get some ideas lolololololololol No seriously you will pale hhahaha )
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:43 pm

I suddenly awoke.A craving awoke me.I wanted more!
Once against I stripped the clothes from my body.I walked over to the bed and layed on her.
I squeezed my tool into her tight hole and pumped hard.Harder than I had before.
While doing this I sucked on her breasts.It seemed to give me stamina.I pumped even harder going in even deeper.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:39 pm

~I groned my tight hole ripping a bit from his size , I gasped for air as he shoved into raw areas I looked up at his mucels , well at lest he wasent a creepy old man !!!! lol

(you read it Razz ! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trevon Brings Sassy..   Trevon Brings Sassy.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trevon Brings Sassy..
Page 1 of 1