Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nikki comes vulnerable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

nikki comes vulnerable Empty
PostSubject: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:48 pm

~She walks in her light blond hair shimering in the moonlihgt - she was lost and had not been able to find her new house - Her big boobs were comeing up out of her sexy purple tank top-She had on a tight short miniskirt on her blue eyes twinkled - She was tired she shook her beautiful head telling herself to just keep going her skirt got caught on some fanceing painfully she had to take it off reveling her lacey sexy red langere.She paused as she saw a dark man comeing toward her she stoof frozen -
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:24 pm

~She shudered at the figure coming twards her not knowing that this was a prime raping area - She was standing out there in lacey lingere her eyes were bright and frightend -

(please someone respond !! )
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Matt-

-He appears from the shadows and looks at the girl-
Looks like you need some pants.
-He chuckled to himself-
Back to top Go down
https://horsecrazy.forummotion.com
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm

-She shuders afraid and unable to move away - She just nods knowing what he was probly going to do to her she shivered when she saw what was in his hand - rope - great she thought she stepped twards him knowing it was the only was out but he blocked her way -
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:23 pm

(there is not rope in his hand, he is not going to rape her)

-He chuckled slightly stepping closer to her-
Stand still
-He said smoothly as he pulled it from were the string hooked-
There..if you want to come back with me..im sure my sister has something that will fit.
-he smiled-
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:31 pm

(awww lol , plz ha Smile )

~She smiled lightly - He was kinda cute - She thought but going home with a guy in her underwear that she was not so sure of , She brushed some of her hair out of her eyes - still kind of unsure slightly frightend -
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 pm

(noooo lolzz)

-He smiled and held out his hand, for her to grab.He smiled with his hair in his green eyes.He swayed his head to the side and his hair flowed to the side, revealing his light light green eyes-
Do not worry,i wont do anything.
-He chuckled-
My sister is just down the street at the bar and night club, shes 21 but, shes about your size.
-He handed her his jacket to tie around her waist for the time being-
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

~She chucled though she was not the bigest fan of the whole emo - long-ish hair/peircings thing - She thought he was kinda nice but she was more into short dark hair mucles no peircings - and she did not really know him - No-no i'll be fine - she said timidly walking farther into the alley even thogh it was a dead end she shivered in the cold and carefully handed his jacet back to him -

(oh okayyyy Sad lolz )
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Matt-
-He shook his head with a sigh-
Suit yourself
-he ran over and grabbed his sister from the club-

Lacey-
-Laughed-
Hey, do you need something?
-She looked at him then past him and too the girl, she was sober-

(HEY I GTG! be back in an hour or so)
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:57 pm

~She looked over at Lacey and stepped towards them again - Ya I do " she said to her - But ill manage- She said shivering - wishing she new where in the world she was -

(okay bibi please be on kk lolz i want her raped - does not necisarily have to be him lol i had a weird dream like this once she got raped lol then she did not get away for a long time and then she met a guy named austin (really hot lol)and they went out but she was always afraid that the guy who raped her would come back but he didnot and then her and austin were boyfriend and girlfriend so weird her name was nikki to but i dont remember the rapers name lol )
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 pm

(then find someone else to rape her.lolzz)

lacey-
-She walks over to the girl putting a friendly hand on her shoulder -
Hi, im Lacey.
and that is Matt..
-She said smiling at him-

Matt-
-Waved his hand and smiled-

Lacey-
Well it looks like you need clothes.
-She smiled, she was ever so friendly.Nikki could tell she was a party goer but was sweet-
Our estate is just up the street,im sure you can fit in a pair of pants or something.
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:32 pm

~Umm okay I geuss I could -she said glancing down at a dirty old watch laying in the dirt that strangley still worked - It was late she probly would not find her house ~

(Ya thats okay she does not need to be I geuss aww , i was more kinda looking for the austin guy lolz maybe you can if you want ................. please she really wants a boyfriend lol and your like the best player on all of these games so it would really be great if you could play him Smile )
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm

(Maybe her and Matt can be together.Lol and thanks? but i am not..Eris is.lol.)

Matt-
-He smiled-
We takin your car, sis?
-He stuffed his hands in his pockets, it sure was cold.-

Lacey-
Yea.. its behind the club.
-They walked behind the club and Lacey smiled at the girl and helped her in the car and drove to River Valley Stables, where they live-

Matt-
-Simply gazed out the window as they drove past neon signs that filled the area-
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm

(Ya okay that will work lol just cut the hair lol please , ya your right eris is great but you are too )

~She sat in the back of the car still shivering "Thanks alot for helping me out ."she said sweetly wondering where in the world she would sleep hopeing they would think of it -
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:52 pm

(no i like emo boys, his hair is staying the way it is!! and ok..thanks..lol)

Lacey-

-She stopped the car at the front of the house and looked back at her, unbuckled and got out-
Here we are.
-It was filled with wide open lush green pastures, a stud barn and a mare barn and a huge estate fit with a few guest houses around it. Although, no one really liked the guest house, they found it to creepy to be so..alone on such huge land, even though electric fence surrounded the entire area along with a code gate at the front of the estate-
Now, lets get you in
-she said hurrying to the door and walked in and ran up stairs with the girls hand in hers-
Now..just search through the closet. Of course the closet was huge, bigger than the master bedroom it was applied to, hundreds of clothes hung on the racks-

Matt-

-He sighed and leaned against the edge of the car, as the moon shone down on him.His hands stuffed in his pockets.-
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:54 pm

~Serenity~ wrote:
(no i like emo boys, his hair is staying the way it is!! and ok..thanks..lol)
ya its growing on me actualley he is pretty cute Smile lolz
Lacey-

-She stopped the car at the front of the house and looked back at her, unbuckled and got out-
Here we are.
-It was filled with wide open lush green pastures, a stud barn and a mare barn and a huge estate fit with a few guest houses around it. Although, no one really liked the guest house, they found it to creepy to be so..alone on such huge land, even though electric fence surrounded the entire area along with a code gate at the front of the estate-
Now, lets get you in
-she said hurrying to the door and walked in and ran up stairs with the girls hand in hers-
Now..just search through the closet. Of course the closet was huge, bigger than the master bedroom it was applied to, hundreds of clothes hung on the racks-

Matt-

-He sighed and leaned against the edge of the car, as the moon shone down on him.His hands stuffed in his pockets.-
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 pm

yes he is, now reply!
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:00 pm

~She stepped out of the car looking at matt the whole time he was very mysterious she liked him alot thought he probly did not like her she thought -She tryed to hold back from gasping at all of the clothes in the closet - This is so nice of you to let me boroww somthing thank you so much umm just tell me what I can use "she said toher sweetly -
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 pm

HEY! i am going to copy and paste what i had posted in the Dark Alley and post it in River Valley Stables

Lacey-
-She waved her hand in a motion of whatever-
Use whatever you'd like.
-She smiled ran in her closet, grabbing a tank like the one she was wearing yet in red and some white baggy pj pants, she changed and came out and sat on her bed, watching tv on her flat-screen-

Matt-
-He stared down at his feet then whistled and Marsukiak ran to his side and look like she was smiling-
hey there Mars.
-He patted her on the head and smiled-

Mars-
-Smiled at him and wagged her tail happily, sitting next to his feet-

Ches-
-Pads in, all fluffy and barks and lays on the bed behind Lacey-

Chesier-
http://www.appyhorsey.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/beastielay.jpg

Mars-
http://www.justdogbreeds.com/images/breeds/doberman-pinscher.jpg
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm

(Mars doesn`t have much of a tail lol)
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Dobermans have short tails..
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:14 pm

(I know I have one,my dog usallly wags his butt though lol)
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:15 pm

lolz okay i posted there Smile
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:15 pm

mhmm. and ok Silver
Back to top Go down
SilverDawn

SilverDawn

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:17 pm

kk Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nikki comes vulnerable   nikki comes vulnerable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nikki comes vulnerable
Page 1 of 1