Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trevon Waits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye

Faye

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Trevon~

I sigh thinking about the last time I raped,only if I could do it again..
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Savannah-

-She tucks herself tight inside her long black hoodie and hides her face in the hood.she tucks her body close into herself as she begins to walk down the alley, watching only her feet, going as fast as she can walk-
Back to top Go down
https://horsecrazy.forummotion.com
Faye

Faye

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Trevon~
I walk silently behind the girl.Then I suddenly leap upon her and pin her down.I cover her mouth with my dirty hand.With my free hand I tied her arms and legs.Quickly after her arms and legs were tied together I touched her breast with my hand.An evil grin spread across my face.I slung her over my shoulder and hurried to my van.I stuffed her in and began to drive to my apartment.
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Savannah-
-It had all hit her so fast, a cut on her forehead from falling she struggled, moving arms back and forth, she silently got loose and untied her feet, she came up from behind the seat and grabbed the steering wheel.She pushed on his leg and stopped the van she backed up with a shrilling scream and whacked him across the face with a crowbar she found under the seat. she ran out of the car, her clothes a bit tattered she ran down the street weekly-
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 pm

He shook his head growing madder.A few teeth fell out.He drove after her and cut her off.He jumped out of the car and pounced on her.He smacked her across the face.He picked her up like she was a feather and carried her back to the van.He sat her down in the seat.He tied her arms and legs tightly to the seat.Then he took off his shoe and sock.He stuffed his dirty sock into her mouth.There was no way she could escape now.He jumped into the drivers seat and began to once again drive to her apartment.

(So hard to get her to the apartment lol)
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm

(She dont have an apartment but ok..lol)

Savannah-

-She was sickened with the sock in her mouth and slowly pushed her tongue on it and pushed it out of her mouth, she spat on him in disgust-
You will never get away with this you sick old man.
-She said glaring at him while shaking and struggling, she managed to get a foot loose and kicked him in the face with it, and started screaming out the window-
HELP!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:50 pm

(I mean his lol)

He ignored her as he turned into the hotel drive.He drove out back and stopped the car.He got out.He opened her door and picked her up.He rushed to his room.He laid her down on the bed.He tied her arms and legs tightly to the rails of the bed.He put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door and locked it with his key.He put the key on his night stand.He tore off Savanah`s shirt and bra.He jumped on her and tore off her pants and panties also.
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:50 pm

yea forgot to go to the hotel lol
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm

-She screamed in terror and the hotel people heard, they rushed upstairs banging on the door, she once more let out a yelp of terror and spat on him, she managed to lift her leg(not untie it) and kneed him right in the balls, causing him to fall over, off the bed in agony-
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:59 pm

He wouldn`t pass this up.He tore off his pants.And jumped back on her.He stuck his tool up her hole and moaned with delight.He felt her breasts as he did so.Then he pulled up his pants and jumped out the window just as the hotel dudes kicked open the door.They were very surprised....
Trevon drove off rapidly.
Back to top Go down
~Serenity~
Admin
~Serenity~

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:09 pm

-She was a little embarrassed but couldnt help to laugh how he only "Humped" her once.She looked at the hotel people-
Some man just tried to rape me!
-She screamed-
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:11 pm

( he kinda did lol)

He stopped at the bar and night club,then got out of his van and ran all the way to Dark Alley.There were many hiding places there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trevon Waits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevon Waits   Trevon Waits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trevon Waits
Page 1 of 1