Horse Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses collide with dogs and fantasy, but which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josh comes with a girl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

Josh comes with a girl Empty
PostSubject: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:30 pm

*i pull in then went to her door to help her out* watch your head
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 pm

"I will." I say, laughing. I go into your room and sit on the edge of the bed. Then I fall backwards, laying on the bed with my feet hanging off the edge. "Whoa...." I say, and then i start to giggle some more.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:37 pm

*i shook my head* drunks are soo funny during sex *i went up to her and crawled ontop of her and kissed her neck*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:39 pm

I gasp slightly and then push you off. "Hey man, you need to get ready." When you stare at me, I sigh. "i don't wanna get pregnant!" I say.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:41 pm

*i rolled my eyes* i will then when my pants are off *I grined*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:44 pm

"Okay then." I say. 'Whatever." I lay back down on the bed, pulling my legs up. I pull off my shirt and then smile at you.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 pm

*i grined and go to her chest and kissed it while pulling off my shirt showing my abs*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 pm

I reach behind me and snap my bra. i don't take it off, teasing you. I kiss your neck and then lick the spot I kissed.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 pm

*I shivered out of excitment and pulled her pants off while nibbling on her tits*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:59 pm

I buck towards you, groaning. I bite roughly on one of your ears and then giggle. "Like it rough, huh?" I whisper. "Any way you want it, Jason." Then I unbutton your jeans.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:04 pm

it's josh babes *i smiled* i like it rough smooth what ever the lady wants not what i want *i pulled my pants off put protection on and then went to her hole and fingered her*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:11 pm

I cry out as you touch me "Rough." I say, gritting my teeth when your finger touches me. I moan softly as your finger moves inside me.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:14 pm

*i grined and shoved them hard in her then moved up and shoved my tool hard into her*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm

I give out a loud cry when you shove into me. I grimace, feeling your shaft and fingers inside me at once. "Ahh! More!" I say hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:24 pm

*i pumped her slow but hard*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 pm

"Harder!" I say frantically. "Use your fingers, too." I gasp.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:32 pm

*i shook my head* drunks *i pumped harder and moved my fingers oposite of my tool*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm

"I'm not really all that drunk! I was kidding around earlier. I have a high tolerance for alcohol." I gasp out between movements. I put my hands on your back and pull you into me on each push.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 pm

*i nodded and pumped harder useing both still* you like that?
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:39 pm

"Yah." I say. "Feels so good!" I moan softly. I warp my legs around your body.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:42 pm

*i pumped harder* it better *i kissed her neck while i pumped*
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:44 pm

I let my teeth graze your neck as you move in me. "Come on, got anything else?" I whisper in your ear, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:45 pm

*i grined* oh babe i'm just warming up *i pulled out of her then put her on all fours* you ready for the extreame?
Back to top Go down
PyrenBane

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 pm

"Oh God, do it!" I groan huskily. "Please!" I say, moving my back towards you.
Back to top Go down
LostNightDreams

LostNightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:48 pm

*i laughed* all too eagar *i smiled and shoved my tool in her tightest hole and moved slowly while she ajusted her tight hole to mysize*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh comes with a girl   Josh comes with a girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh comes with a girl
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next